Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNERSHIPS AND INFORMATION SHARING
Ensuring the security and resilience of the nation’s critical infrastructure is a shared responsibility among multiple stakeholders because neither government nor the private sector alone has the knowledge, authority, or resources to do it alone. Public-private partnerships are the foundation for effective critical infrastructure security and resilience strategies, and timely, trusted information sharing among stakeholders is essential to the security of the nation’s critical infrastructure.
CISA has established a critical infrastructure security and resilience program that is grounded in unprecedented public-private partnerships, coordination, and collaboration.
CISA Cybersecurity Resources
- Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET®) | CISA
- CISA – CSA Assessments and Workshop-20190710
- Cybersecurity Best Practices for Industrial Control Systems.
CISA Physical Resources
- De-escalation Series | CISA
- Insider Threat Mitigation Resources | CISA
- Active Shooter Preparedness | CISA
- Business Continuity Plan | Ready.gov
- CISA Fact Sheet – IVP
- CISA Fact Sheet – PSA Program – 508c_IAA Final.19MAR2020
- CISA Fact Sheet_Personal Security Considerations_FINAL_508_0
- CISA_Power_of_ Hello_SlickSheet
- SAFE Factsheet for OO Final 10172019
- CISA Cybersecurity and Physical Security Convergence Guide