About InfraGard Tampa Bay Members Alliance
The InfraGard Tampa Bay Members Alliance is an FBI-affiliated nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Our mission is to mitigate criminal and terrorist threats, risks and losses for the purpose of protecting our region’s critical infrastructure and the American people. Founded in 2004, the Tampa Bay chapter has established itself as a leader nationwide, setting the highest standards for programs, training and education. For the last decade, we have proudly contributed to the safety and security of Tampa Bay via an all-threats, all-hazards approach. At the national level, the InfraGard National Members Alliance was founded in 1996 and now comprises over 80 regional chapters, each linked to an FBI Field Office.
InfraGard’s success can be attributed to the unprecedented communication, collaboration and coordination it has forged at the epicenter of America’s most critical resources. Our membership is comprised of individuals that represent private businesses; local, state and federal law enforcement agencies; academic institutions; first responders and more.
All members are vetted by the FBI and pass comprehensive background checks prior to being accepted to InfraGard. The trust inherent in those who have successfully passed these checks is unmatched in any other public-private partnership in the country, making InfraGard a unique and highly successful solution to engaging the private sector in the protection of our nation’s critical infrastructure.
InfraGard Tampa Bay: Chapter Highlights
- 10+ years of contributing to the safety and security of the Tampa Bay region
- Vetted members representing all 16 critical infrastructure sectors
- A groundbreaking public/private partnership that fosters collaboration and information-sharing to enhance our collective ability to address threats to critical infrastructure
- Serves as a force multiplier for the FBI
- Highly successful collaboration with the Dept. of Homeland Security and Tampa Bay Law Enforcement Coordination Center
- Regular meetings, conferences and tabletop exercises on timely counter-terrorism and security-related topics
- Unique Sector Chief Program that provides comprehensive expertise in each critical infrastructure sector to facilitate the timely, effective dissemination of sector-specific information
Board of Directors
- Executive Committee
- President – M. Lisa Shasteen
- Vice President – Ryan English
- Treasurer – Tom Hofer
- Secretary – Ray Secrest
- FBI InfraGard Coordinator – Paul J. Vitchock
- Communications Director – Angel R. Rojas, Jr.
- Sector Chief Director – Charly Shugg
- At-Large –
Kevin S. Williams
- Executive Committee